Whats yr snap chat
i dont have snapchat, technology is bad fire is witchcraft
i keep forgetting im gonna be a faceless blogger, shoulda post that in my personal but for now i deleted it >_____>
How the Logic of "Friendzoning" Would Work If Applied in Other Instances:
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.
You Will Never Look At These Shows The Same Way Again! 10 Incredible Theories That Will Ruin Your Childhood!
- everything was imagined probably or the main character is in a coma dreaming about all that
do you think that the if the ppl who invented the internet knew that perez hilton was gonna rise they would’ve aborted the whole thing?
sometimes i see a post that is dead wrong or with false information but i can’t gather the energy to correct it so im just like whatever i don’t care if you think that the canon ending for foster’s home for imaginary friends is that frankie imagined it all i don’t have time for this